Please fill out the form below in order to initiate a Refund Request.
Please read and understand fully the SPDSA Refund Policy
The Sherwood Park District Soccer Association (SPDSA) is a non-profit organization. The SPDSA strives to maintain the lowest possible fees, while ensuring that our members receive the highest level of soccer programming possible.
The SPDSA incurs an administrative cost for each player during registration including, but not limited to, staffing, credit card and debit fees, and equipment and uniform expenditures.
It is because of these costs that the SPDSA adheres to a strict refund policy.
1) To receive a registration fee refund from the SPDSA, the member/parent must fill out the refund request form completely and within specified time periods below.
2) INDOOR - Refund requests will be granted based on the following timelines for the Indoor Season
3) OUTDOOR - Refund requests will be granted based on the following timelines for the Outdoor Season
4) Phoenix players for Indoor and Outdoor, in addition to paragraphs 2 and 3 above, refunds requested once you have accepted a position on a Phoenix team will be subject to an additional $200.00 non-refundable league fee.
5) The refund request form must be completed in full.
There are NO Refunds for the Camps or Academy's/Skill Centre.
Please note that the timeline for receiving refunds will be 4 to 6 weeks from receipt of refund request.
You will NOTreceive confirmation from the SPDSA Office that your refund has been processed. We encourage you to check your credit card / bank statement to confirm reimbursement. If you do not see your refund posted to your account, please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A $50.00 fee will apply to any NSF cheques received by the SPDSA.
REFUND REQUEST FORM